Today’s blog post is about my recent order with Althea.kr, the Wonder Mystery Box that is worth up to P4,000 for only P700. This promo is valid until September 30, 2018 and limit to 1 box per person.
I was excited when I received an email about this promo last September 25, 2018, so in the middle of my busy day and workload I placed an order along with other products that I find interesting. Waited for a week and finally my package arrived today around 9:00am.
What’s inside my Wonder Mystery Box?
1x B&Soap Body Block
1x Whamisa Foam Cleansing Cream ( Sample Sachet)
1x Whamisa Eye Essence (Sample Sachet)
To be honest I was a bit disappointed when I opened my mystery box because of the following reasons:
- I was expecting items out of the normally ordered products like toner, shampoo, lotion, balm, masks, etc. from brands I’m not familiar.
- I’m aware that each box contains random items but there are a lot of products to choose from and they decided to include what’s inside my mystery box. There is nothing mystery about it because I’m already familiar with all of them. (and already have a stock on my skin care collection)
- The only product I’m not familiar with is in sample sachet
- The box was too big for the item given
- Nothing special about this mystery box, my excitement died after opening the box
- Waste of money
I still love Althea.kr and will still order my supplies of Korean beauty products from them but this is the first time I was disappointed with Althea. The products inside my box cost around P700