I’m planning to do weekly step by step makeup tutorial, what do you think guys? So for this week I’ll be doing a soft nuetral smoky look that is great for both day and night wear. This is one of my favorite look and I always wear this on special occasions. This look is a combination of both peachy and earthy tone that has a light, flirty and sophisticated vibe.
- I always moisturized my face before applying make up, so don’t forget to moisturize first and leave it on for 7-10mins so your skin can properly absorb the product. You can also use a Primer oil (2-3 drops is enough to cover your face). Don’t apply moisturizer or primer oil on your eyelid because your eyeshadow won’t stick properly.
- Prime your face using a make up base primer
- Conceal and correct tone.
- Apply foundation that matches your skin tone.
- Shape and define your brow using a brow pencil and brow mascara that is 1 shade lighter to your hair color.
- Prime your eyelid first before applying your base color. So, for this look I use a light peachy tone as my base and define my crease using a light brown shadow. I apply a rose colored shadow on the center of my lid and a dark metallic brown on my outer crease and outer part of my lid. Blend them all together to create a soft smoky look.
- I apply the dark metallic brown on the outer part of my lower lash line to open my eye and apply the rose tone highlight on my inner corner and tear duct
- using your black liquid liner (or gel liner) extend the wing upward and pray that your wings will be even.
- Apply pressed powder or translucent powder on your face to mattify your look and start contouring. Contour the area below your cheekbone starting from your ear to the middle part of your cheek and blend it downward to your jawline. If you have a wider forehead, contour your hairline to the side of your forehead to make it look more narrow. and lastly contour the side of your nose to make it slimmer.
- I used an orange tone blush and blend it along my cheekbone.
- I finish my look using a highlighter that is 3 tone lighter than my foundation. I apply it first on the tip of my nose, on my cupid’s bow, and on the upper part of my cheekbone. (in short, kung saan tinatamaan ng ilaw) so blend! Blend! and just blend! Don’t be afraid to glow my darling.
- Primer oil ( It’s my DIY serum Oil made up of jojoba, argan, rose musk, and tsubaki oil. I used this as my primer and part of my before-I -go-to-sleep routine)
- The Face Shop Air Cotton Makeup Base – 01 Mint – SPF 30
- L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer – Green Corrector (for covering blemishes) & Pure Beige (for fair to medium skin with warm undertone)
- Loreal White Perfect Pearl Whitening Foundation Essence – SPF 17
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil – brown
- Bench Paint Box Brow Lasting Eyebrow Mascara – Medium Brown
- Coastal Scent 88 Original Palette
- Pinkies Collection single eye shadow (I think the shade is called rootbeer? I can’t remember but it’s cheap and very pigmented. I think it’s around more or less P80.00)
- Wet and wild Illuminating Palette
- Fashion 21 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
- Avon Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder
- Urban Decay Loose Finishing Power – Naked Dark (for contour)
- Mac Sheertone Shimmer Blush – Sunbasque (favorite Shade!!!! Lol)
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish – Soft & Gentle (as my highlighter)
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creme -Budapest & Stockholm
- Make up Forever Mist and Fix (to set my makeup)
Don’t forget to share your comments and suggestion below.
thanks for reading
follow me on Instagram ♥